Uber in Nashville, Tennessee
Get paid weekly just for helping our community of riders get rides around town. Be your own boss and get paid in fares for driving on your own schedule.
- Sign Up To Drive With Uber - Earn Cash With Your Car
- Interested in making money behind the wheel? You're in the right place. In fact, if you're interested in driving with Uber or looking for a job as a taxi, bus, limo, delivery truck or heavy truck driver, we think this guide will provide you some helpful information and make it easier to decide on the right opportunity for you. Below you'll find a lot of helpful information on the different driving requirements, licensing, and average earnings of a lot of different driving jobs.
The best part about Uber is the hours are perfect for you and your situation. On the other hand, driving jobs like truck driving can have very long hours and strict schedules. It depends if you want to work full-time, part-time or just on weekends.
Hopefully, by now you've got a better idea of your some of your options and have an idea of which opportunity sounds right for you. If you're looking for a straightforward sign-up process, a fast-growing opportunity, and a way to get paid weekly for driving your own car, we hope you'll sign up to drive with Uber. With Uber you'll get to be your own boss, set your own schedule and only drive when you feel like it.
Nashville, Tennessee Local News
- 3 elephants at Nashville Zoo to be relocated to new homes
Thursday September 17, 2015
- The Elephant Sanctuary to receive two elephants from the Nashville Zoo
Monday September 21, 2015
- Nashville Zoo to relocate Elephants by November
Wednesday September 23, 2015
- Nashville man allegedly beat, choked his girlfriend
Wednesday September 30, 2015
- Embracing Nashville beyond country
Saturday October 10, 2015
- Nashville Airport Delays; Southwest Glitches Monday, October...
Monday October 12, 2015
- Delta-operated plane catches fire at Nashville International Airport
Saturday August 08, 2015
- Embassy Suites Nashville Sells for $66.3 Million
Thursday July 30, 2015
The Embassy Suites at 1811 Broadway in the West-End Midtown neighborhood has been sold for $66.3 million, or about $318,750 per room. Moody National REIT purchased the property from a TIC group, which included Moody National Cos., the REIT’s parent organization.
The property was constructed in 2001 and contains 208 rooms. The hotel is only three blocks away from Vanderbilt University, and minutes from Music Row. The property had an occupancy rate...
- An Impromptu Nashville Girl Reunion Four Decades Later at Belcourt
Tuesday August 04, 2015
- Behind the deal: How and why two Nashville physician practices teamed up
Tuesday August 04, 2015