Uber in Burlington, North Carolina
Get paid weekly just for helping our community of riders get rides around town. Be your own boss and get paid in fares for driving on your own schedule.
- Sign Up To Drive With Uber - Earn Cash With Your Car
- Interested in making money behind the wheel? You're in the right place. In fact, if you're interested in driving with Uber or looking for a job as a taxi, bus, limo, delivery truck or heavy truck driver, we think this guide will provide you some helpful information and make it easier to decide on the right opportunity for you. Below you'll find a lot of helpful information on the different driving requirements, licensing, and average earnings of a lot of different driving jobs.
The best part about Uber is the hours are perfect for you and your situation. On the other hand, driving jobs like truck driving can have very long hours and strict schedules. It depends if you want to work full-time, part-time or just on weekends.
Hopefully, by now you've got a better idea of your some of your options and have an idea of which opportunity sounds right for you. If you're looking for a straightforward sign-up process, a fast-growing opportunity, and a way to get paid weekly for driving your own car, we hope you'll sign up to drive with Uber. With Uber you'll get to be your own boss, set your own schedule and only drive when you feel like it.
Burlington, North Carolina Local News
- Program at Elon University tutors both children, parents
Tuesday August 04, 2015
- Elon University Steers Clear of Reflective Surfaces with Meyer Sound CAL
Monday August 03, 2015
- National Night Out: Alamance County headed for record participation next week Updated at
Wednesday July 29, 2015
- Burlington suspect arrested in Florida is back in town
Wednesday July 22, 2015
- Highmark Properties Purchases Burlington Olive Garden for $4.5M
Wednesday July 08, 2015
Highmark Properties LLC bought the freestanding retail building at 1770 Glidewell Dr. in Burlington, NC from Darden Restaurants, Inc. for $4.46 million, or about $600 per square foot.
Built in 2007, the 7,441-square-foot restaurant is an outparcel in the Alamance Crossing Shopping Center, which totals 1.02 million square feet on 514 acres in the West Burlington / Airport submarket of Alamance County.
The asset is currently occupied by an Olive...
- Burlington police: Three people stabbed during fight
Friday July 10, 2015
- Franklin Street Band returns to Mebane for Musical Chairs
Thursday July 16, 2015
- Country, gospel acts set to perform in Alamance County this fall
Thursday July 16, 2015
- Wilmington habitual felon pleads guilty to possession of a firearm
Friday July 17, 2015