Uber in Flushing, New York
Get paid weekly just for helping our community of riders get rides around town. Be your own boss and get paid in fares for driving on your own schedule.
- Sign Up To Drive With Uber - Earn Cash With Your Car
- Interested in making money behind the wheel? You're in the right place. In fact, if you're interested in driving with Uber or looking for a job as a taxi, bus, limo, delivery truck or heavy truck driver, we think this guide will provide you some helpful information and make it easier to decide on the right opportunity for you. Below you'll find a lot of helpful information on the different driving requirements, licensing, and average earnings of a lot of different driving jobs.
The best part about Uber is the hours are perfect for you and your situation. On the other hand, driving jobs like truck driving can have very long hours and strict schedules. It depends if you want to work full-time, part-time or just on weekends.
Hopefully, by now you've got a better idea of your some of your options and have an idea of which opportunity sounds right for you. If you're looking for a straightforward sign-up process, a fast-growing opportunity, and a way to get paid weekly for driving your own car, we hope you'll sign up to drive with Uber. With Uber you'll get to be your own boss, set your own schedule and only drive when you feel like it.
Flushing, New York Local News
- Electeds Call for Safer Flushing Streets After Hit-and-Run Killing
Wednesday October 07, 2015
- Jamaica Museum Gets $10K for Educational Programming
Monday October 12, 2015
- LIRR train hits maintenance equipment at Jamaica station
Friday July 17, 2015
- Korea Times CEO buys Flushing shopping center for $27M
Thursday July 23, 2015
- Flushing Funeral Home Sells for $13M
Sunday July 12, 2015
Asiatic Hotel acquired the funeral home at 141-26 Northern Blvd. in Flushing, NY from National Memorial Chapel, Inc. for $13 million, or about $877 per square foot.
The site, totaling four-tenths of an acre in the Northeast Queens submarket of Long Island, is currently improved with a 14,818-square-foot retail structure. The buyer is expected to demolish the existing building, capitalizing on approximately 55,000 buildable square feet there.
- Flushing to Get its First Night Market
Wednesday July 08, 2015
- Developer plans 632K sf Flushing mixed-use complex
Wednesday July 15, 2015