Uber in Union, New Jersey
Get paid weekly just for helping our community of riders get rides around town. Be your own boss and get paid in fares for driving on your own schedule.
- Sign Up To Drive With Uber - Earn Cash With Your Car
- Interested in making money behind the wheel? You're in the right place. In fact, if you're interested in driving with Uber or looking for a job as a taxi, bus, limo, delivery truck or heavy truck driver, we think this guide will provide you some helpful information and make it easier to decide on the right opportunity for you. Below you'll find a lot of helpful information on the different driving requirements, licensing, and average earnings of a lot of different driving jobs.
The best part about Uber is the hours are perfect for you and your situation. On the other hand, driving jobs like truck driving can have very long hours and strict schedules. It depends if you want to work full-time, part-time or just on weekends.
Hopefully, by now you've got a better idea of your some of your options and have an idea of which opportunity sounds right for you. If you're looking for a straightforward sign-up process, a fast-growing opportunity, and a way to get paid weekly for driving your own car, we hope you'll sign up to drive with Uber. With Uber you'll get to be your own boss, set your own schedule and only drive when you feel like it.
Union, New Jersey Local News
- Union County Offers Mobile Child Safety Seat Inspection Clinics this Weekend
Friday October 02, 2015
- Second Union County Day of Prayer Slated for Oct. 7 in Westfield
Friday September 25, 2015
- Register to Vote by Oct. 13 to Participate in Nov. 3 General Election in Union County
Saturday October 03, 2015
- Eastern Union Funding Finances Multifamily Asset in Lindenwold
Wednesday July 29, 2015
Eastern Union Funding has arranged permanent financing secured by the Woodland Village multifamily property at 401 E. Gibbsboro Rd. in Lindenwold, NJ.
The asset, then known as Coachman Manor, was puirchased for $15.9 million back in March by PT Real Estate Capital. The property had both deferred maintenance, as well as a vacancy problem.
Eastern Union negotiated the five-year, non-recorse loan carrying a 3.25 percent interest rate from a regional...
- Union County averages second-highest wage increase in state; ranks among top 20 nationally
Thursday July 30, 2015
- Eatern Union Funding Arranges Financing for Six Bldg Portfolio
Monday July 27, 2015
Eastern Union Funding arranged a $17.78 million loan to refinance six apartment buildings in Northern New Jersey.
Signature Bank provided the five-year loan at an interest rate of 3.375 percent.
Michael Muller led the Eastern Union team, advising their client to refinance with the current low interest rates and opportunities for rising property values.
"The outer borough markets are spilling into places like Union City, and we worked with...
- Union County: Fourth Annual Christmas In July Bicycle Giveaway, July 23
Saturday July 18, 2015
- Nine Indicted For Dog Fighting Ring Operation In Union County
Friday July 24, 2015
- Union County School Board Petitions Due Tomorrow, July 27
Sunday July 26, 2015
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Union County celebrate Unity Day
Tuesday July 28, 2015