Uber in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Get paid weekly just for helping our community of riders get rides around town. Be your own boss and get paid in fares for driving on your own schedule.
- Sign Up To Drive With Uber - Earn Cash With Your Car
- Interested in making money behind the wheel? You're in the right place. In fact, if you're interested in driving with Uber or looking for a job as a taxi, bus, limo, delivery truck or heavy truck driver, we think this guide will provide you some helpful information and make it easier to decide on the right opportunity for you. Below you'll find a lot of helpful information on the different driving requirements, licensing, and average earnings of a lot of different driving jobs.
The best part about Uber is the hours are perfect for you and your situation. On the other hand, driving jobs like truck driving can have very long hours and strict schedules. It depends if you want to work full-time, part-time or just on weekends.
Hopefully, by now you've got a better idea of your some of your options and have an idea of which opportunity sounds right for you. If you're looking for a straightforward sign-up process, a fast-growing opportunity, and a way to get paid weekly for driving your own car, we hope you'll sign up to drive with Uber. With Uber you'll get to be your own boss, set your own schedule and only drive when you feel like it.
Saint Paul, Minnesota Local News
- Eagan to ask Met Council to clear way for Vikings move
Wednesday October 07, 2015
- Apple Valley votes to sweeten the deal for Abdallah Candies
Friday September 25, 2015
- Abdallah Candies plans Apple Valley expansion
Monday October 05, 2015
- Hennepin County corrections officer tied to case of missing Lakeville sisters
Monday July 27, 2015
- 1 year later: Highway dedication, vigil honor slain Mendota Heights officer
Thursday July 30, 2015
Thursday marks a year to the day Mendota Heights Police Officer Scott Patrick was fatally shot in the line of duty, and a dedication ceremony, moment of silence and community vigil will honor his memory in West St. Paul.
- Ramsey County deputy charged with drunk driving
Thursday March 20, 2014
He's supposed to enforce the law, but a Ramsey County sheriff's deputy is accused of breaking it by getting behind of the wheel of his truck even though his blood-alcohol content was three times the legal limit.
- Ramsey County death prompts vaccination warning for gay men
Sunday July 19, 2015
The Minnesota Department of Health issued a warning Friday urging men who have sex with men to get vaccinated for meningococcal meningitis as soon as possible.
- Woodbury man drowns in pond near Faribault
Sunday July 05, 2015
- MN: Hennepin County Approves More Funds for Southwest Light Rail
Wednesday July 08, 2015
- Dakota County considers banning e-cigarettes in parks
Friday July 10, 2015