Uber in Hastings, Minnesota
Get paid weekly just for helping our community of riders get rides around town. Be your own boss and get paid in fares for driving on your own schedule.
- Sign Up To Drive With Uber - Earn Cash With Your Car
- Interested in making money behind the wheel? You're in the right place. In fact, if you're interested in driving with Uber or looking for a job as a taxi, bus, limo, delivery truck or heavy truck driver, we think this guide will provide you some helpful information and make it easier to decide on the right opportunity for you. Below you'll find a lot of helpful information on the different driving requirements, licensing, and average earnings of a lot of different driving jobs.
The best part about Uber is the hours are perfect for you and your situation. On the other hand, driving jobs like truck driving can have very long hours and strict schedules. It depends if you want to work full-time, part-time or just on weekends.
Hopefully, by now you've got a better idea of your some of your options and have an idea of which opportunity sounds right for you. If you're looking for a straightforward sign-up process, a fast-growing opportunity, and a way to get paid weekly for driving your own car, we hope you'll sign up to drive with Uber. With Uber you'll get to be your own boss, set your own schedule and only drive when you feel like it.
Hastings, Minnesota Local News
- Hmong farmers holding Hastings open house
Friday September 11, 2015
- Apple Valley votes to sweeten the deal for Abdallah Candies
Friday September 25, 2015
- Abdallah Candies plans Apple Valley expansion
Monday October 05, 2015
- Hastings man guilty of stealing from his grandmother
Wednesday July 29, 2015
- 1 year later: Highway dedication, vigil honor slain Mendota Heights officer
Thursday July 30, 2015
Thursday marks a year to the day Mendota Heights Police Officer Scott Patrick was fatally shot in the line of duty, and a dedication ceremony, moment of silence and community vigil will honor his memory in West St. Paul.
- Hastings shutting off lights to lessen mayfly swarms
Wednesday July 01, 2015
- TRAIN TENSION: Access to flooded Hastings neighborhood blocked
Wednesday June 25, 2014
The rising water is raising tensions and safety concerns in Hastings because floodwaters have left just one road open to a residential area, and residents say trains frequently block the only route they can use.
- Woodbury man drowns in pond near Faribault
Sunday July 05, 2015
- Dakota County considers banning e-cigarettes in parks
Friday July 10, 2015
- South news briefs: Hastings launches Zagster bicycle sharing program
Saturday July 04, 2015